Parts Manager $44,000 – $66,560 / Year
Income – $44,000 – $66,560 / Year
The Parts Manager is an essential role in the operations of the dealership. They work with the service department and service manager to help streamline the flow to the technicians. Open Monday – Friday (Closed Saturday, Sunday, Long Weekends)
We have a great work environment, great pay, benefits, and demo vehicles, and we even help with moving expenses if you’re looking to relocate!
Our dealership has an open opportunity for a Parts Manager to join our team.
We offer Above Average and generous benefits!
- Create sales goals and objectives for the department, which includes a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business
- Provide training and real-time coaching to Parts Advisors and Parts support staff on administering policies, procedures and sales strategies
- Ensure Parts Advisors are kept up to date on manufacturer campaigns, bulletins and outstanding recalls
- Ensure Parts Advisors maintain their manufacturer training guidelines
- Host routine departmental meetings to increase training and development in an effort to grow the department
- Remain abreast on departmental sales metrics and provide communication, training and development to attain target metrics
- Keep up to date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with factory representatives
- Maintain and control parts inventory and perform periodic parts inventory audits
- Perform annual inventory count.
- Perform parts returns of aged inventory
- Maintain the highest Customer Service Index rating from customers by handling all customer discrepancies immediately and according to dealership policy
- Efficiently assist customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions
- Respond to all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Prepare detailed and accurate estimates on the cost of parts
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer’s approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns;
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience in the role of a part for an OEM Auto/Implement/Powersports Dealership
- Experience as a Parts Manager within an automotive dealership or Powersports/marine store preferred
- Strong leadership characteristics, with a strong emphasis on the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
- Detail-oriented, organized, safe and accurate
- Ability to prioritize and work productively in a team environment
- Strive toward developing new skills
- Actively participate in Huddles and offer improvement ideas
- Strong organizational and communication skills
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence for our review.