COVID-19 Update – April 1st,2020 Update
The world is changing quickly, and as of April 1st Manitoba has shut down all non-essential services. At this time, Westshore Marine is deemed an essential service by the government and it is recommended we stay open. We help keep farmers, commercial fishermen, hydro workers, and government-owned equipment operates and runs correctly. We also offer product replacements so they can continue doing the great job they are doing. These great essential workers are helping to keep Canada fed and maintaining local services for everyone.
Westshore Marine has implemented the following changes to reduce risk to staff, utility workers, farmers, customers, or as we call them – our extended family, along with continuing to offer adequate service levels.
- We are offering free service pick up / delivery of parts and vehicles to most communities in Southern Manitoba. You can schedule your service pickup online here or by phone.
- Our hours have been reduced along with employee levels to accommodate a five-day work week instead of the regular six days we had offered before. Until further notice, we will be closed Sunday & Monday and open Tuesday – Saturday.
- We have sent our staff that have pre-existing conditions or care for family members with pre-existing conditions home.
- Sales appointments are being offered via Facetime / Video conference to prevent unnecessary travel.
- We are continuing to sanitize our building, equipment, vehicles, and products multiple times a day to keep our environment safe.
- We have removed our customer lounge and equipment to help prevent social gatherings.
- Vehicle deliveries will be scheduled and done on a one-on-one basis.
Our main goal during this time is to keep our customers, employees, vendors, and partners safe during this time while making sure our staff can continue to put food on their tables for their families. We will continue to help keep the communities we serve safe and functioning to the best of our abilities.