Sales Consultant $60,000 – $180,000 / Year
Income – $60,000 – $180,000+ / Year
If you’re looking for a great career to excel at while getting lots of family/you time then this might be the right position for you. We believe in a strong work/life balance which is why we are only open Monday – Friday and closed all weekends and long weekends so everyone gets a chance to spend time with their families and significant others.
We have a great work environment, great pay, benefits, and demo vehicles, and we even help with moving expenses if you’re looking to relocate!
Our dealership uses state-of-the-art technology and systems to help streamline their processes and complete more in less time to really excel.
Our Dealership is located in Arborg Manitoba, where we can showcase over 50 vehicles in our showroom which we normally stock over 400 vehicles at any given time.
Our company values customers and employees and has invested in principles for success that are only achieved by doing business with integrity and the highest ethical standard.
Due to our continued growth, our dealership is looking for Sales Consultants to join our great team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
- Above Average Pay.
- Excellent Group Benefits package.
- Work/life balance.
- Training and support programs.
- Corporate support.
- Mentorship and development.
- Unlimited career opportunities within our auto group.
- Wide variety of demo vehicles, Boats, ATVs, and Snowmobiles to use and drive.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New and Pre-Owned.
- Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in-person).
- Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Sales Manager.
- Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
- Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
- Arrange deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
- Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
- Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
- Make annual, finance maturity contact calls with the existing client base.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, negotiating and closing deals
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills: MS Office (intermediate), Outlook
- Passion, motivation, focus and leadership skills.
- Results-focused approach.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
To explore this opportunity, please submit a resume of your experience and accomplishments in confidence for our review.